The Seresto for cats Flea & Tick Collar offers a breakthrough in tick and flea control for cats for 8 months 3 pack
You probably know that fleas and ticks can make life very uncomfortable for your cat. As parasites, they feed on the blood of your cat, leaving bites which can be painful. Infected fleas and ticks can also pass dangerous diseases onto your cat during this feeding process.
With Seresto for cats, you can spare your cat all of this – just find out how to use it and protect your cat from fleas and ticks for up to 8 months.
Seresto for cats contains unique polymer matrix of the Seresto collar are two active ingredients: imidacloprid, which has been used in products recommended by veterinarians for years to control flea infestations, and flumethrin, which effectively repels and kills ticks, larvae and nymphs. These ingredients work together in this unique flea collar to provide dual action against fleas and ticks like no other treatment!
Key Benefits of seresto for cats
- Flea collar for cats 7 weeks or older
- Kills fleas and repels and kills ticks
- Repels ticks to prevent transfer of organisms that cause disease
- Non-greasy, odorless and easy to use
- Water-resistant protection
- No need to remember monthly applications
- 15-inch adjustable collar length
How to apply Seresto for cats
- Remove collar from tin and pouch. Detach plastic remnants from the collar.
- Put the collar around pet’s neck, pushing one end through the loop.
- Tighten until two fingers fit between the collar and the animal’s neck.
- Excess collar length should be cut off.
- Don’t attach too loosely, to avoid that the collar can be pulled over pet’s head.
Check this video for Seresto for cats:
not available for sale to customers in USA