PROFENDER FOR CATS ALL WORMER 11.1-17.5LBS 1.12ML 2 PACKs
Profender for cats is the first-ever, topical dewormer used to treat and control intestinal parasites in cats, such as hookworms, tapeworms and roundworms. Not only is Profender easy to use, safe and effective, it also works in a single-dose capacity so there is no need for that pesky second dose!
PROFENDER FOR CATS: 8 weeks of age or older
PROFENDER FOR CATS Benefits:
• Kills hookworms, tapeworms and roundworms
• Fast-acting, powerful topical treatment
• One-time application
• Safe and effective
How it works:
Profender for cats works by using the time-tested active ingredient praziquantel and a unique compound called emodepside to eradicate intestinal parasites. Once Profender encounters your cat’s skin, it rapidly enters the bloodstream and travels to the intestines, controlling and eliminating unwanted parasites.
Not for use on kittens under 8 weeks old or those under 2.2 lbs. and safe use in breeding, pregnant, or lactating pets has not been determined. Use with caution in sick or debilitated cats. Keep out of reach of children, and to prevent accidental ingestion of the product, children should not come in contact with the application site for 24 hours while the product is being absorbed. Pregnant women or women who may become pregnant should avoid direct contact with, or wear disposable gloves when applying this product.
Seek emergency veterinary medical treatment. Symptoms of overdose may include increased salivation, tremors, or drowsiness.
Directions for Use – by Bayer
1. Select the package that correctly corresponds with the body weight of the cat (see table above).
2. Remove one unit dose tube from the package.
3. While holding the tube in an upright position, remove the cap from the tube.
4. Turn the cap over and place the other end of cap onto the tip of the tube.
5. Twist the cap to break the seal and then remove cap from the tube.
6. Part the hair on the back of the cat’s neck at the base of the head, until the skin is visible.
7. To ensure the entire contents of the tube are administered, place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the entire contents directly onto the skin. Lift tube away from the skin before releasing pressure on the tube.
Do not apply to broken skin or if hair coat is wet. Do not get this product in the cat’s mouth or eyes or allow the cat to lick the application site for one hour. Oral exposure can cause salivation and vomiting. Treatment at the base of the head will minimize the opportunity for ingestion while grooming. In households with multiple pets, keep animals separated to prevent licking of the application site.
Stiff hair, a damp appearance of the hair, or a slight powdery residue may be observed at the treatment site. These effects are temporary and do not affect the safety or effectiveness of the product.