Frontline Spray for Cats Flea and Tick Treatment Dog Cat Spray 100 ml 3.38 fl oz
For the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations in dogs and cats.
FRONTLINE SPRAY controls fleas and ticks and can be used on kittens from 2 days of age. Your vet can also advise whether FRONTLINE PLUS or FRONTLINE SPRAY is most suited to your pet’s needs.
May be used on puppies & kittens from 2 days of age & on breeding, pregnant or lactating queens & bitches.
How to apply FRONTLINE SPRAY?
This video demonstrates how to apply FRONTLINE SPRAY for cats and dog – a dog is shown having the product applied, but a similar method can be used to apply FRONTLINE SPRAY to your cat. However, cats should be restrained by holding onto the scruff of the neck when sprayed and an extra pair of hands may be helpful.
- Find a well-ventilated space and wear rubber gloves to apply FRONTLINE SPRAY (as it contains isopropyl alcohol). Make sure you adequately restrain your cat by holding onto the scruff of the neck.
- Adjust the FRONTLINE SPRAY for cats nozzle to the desired spray pattern before you start spraying.
- Apply against the lay of the hair, ruffling the coat as the spray is being applied, especially in long-haired or densely coated animals.
- Holding the bottle upright, apply the required number of pumps over the entire body and make sure the coat is thoroughly wet. Apply FRONTLINE SPRAY evenly over the entire animal (ensure face and tail area are included). To avoid spraying into the animals face, spray the product onto a soft cloth and gently rub onto the face (ensure the coat under the collar is not missed).
- After spraying your pet, rotate the spray nozzle to the ‘off’ position to prevent leakage or evaporation of the product.
Please read the FRONTLINE SPRAY label for full administration details and safety directions. check frontline web for more info
FRONTLINE SPRAY provides your cat with protection against fleas and ticks in the following ways:
- Controls Brown Dog ticks when applied monthly.
- Controls Paralysis ticks when applied every 3 weeks.
- Controls adult fleas when applied every 4 to 8 weeks.
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis when applied monthly to the affected pet. All other dogs and cats in the household should be routinely treated too.
- Can be used on kittens from 2 days of age.
- Always read the FRONTLINE SPRAY label for full administration details and safety directions.
- Speak to your vet for further advice on flea control using FRONTLINE SPRAY.