ADVANTAGE BLUE 12 PACK EXTRA LARGE DOGS OVER 55 LBS
For Dogs over 55 lbs (25 kg). Simply squeeze the contents of the tube onto the skin on the back of your dog’s neck. Advantage then spreads over your pet, remaining in the oily layer of the skin, where it is effective against fleas all month long. Best of all, fleas don’t have to bite your dog to be affected, so with Advantage Blue your pet suffers less of those painful flea bites.
The top 3 benefits of Advantage Blue
1) Fastest relief from painful bites
Stops fleas biting in 3-5 minutes
Advantage is the only topical to kill exclusively on contact, not on bite
2) Prevents development of further fleas
Kills 98%-100% of fleas before they lay eggs
Prevents infestation if your treated pet comes into contact with other pets with fleas
Kills adult fleas and flea larvae within 20 minutes of contact
3) Long-lasting and easy to use
Drop Advantage on the back of your pet to protect them from fleas for 1 month
Advantage, The Fast Flea Control, is available in 4 and 6 month packs from your veterinarian and pet store.
Directions of use Advantage blue:
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull the cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- While your dog stands, apply the contents of the entire Advantage II applicator tube evenly to three or four spots on your dog’s back from their shoulders to the base of their tail. At each spot, make sure to apply the product directly onto your pet’s skin. Do not to apply an excess amount at any one spot as it could cause some of the Advantage II to run off the side of your dog. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet’s eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Not available for sale to customers in USA